translate

Monday 2 October 2017

DIARY OF FIONA CUMMINGS


Good afternoon Bloggets. What a day. Firstly, I got up early to make Boy Wonder some breakfast. He always does his own but today I felt for him as this project for promotion at work has took up so much of his time. The other day he spent five hours doing his paperwork and a couple of days ago he spent two hours and last night Shamrock came he was two hours into his work she spoke to us for a while and then went to see him. Bless her she went home early leaving him to it. He continued at half ten when she left and worked until half one this morning and today he was up so early finishing off last minute booklets. He had a 60-page booklet to fill in as well as his print offs of all his project. Thankfully we had ink in the printer and it all worked. He has had to show before and after of people he has trained so photographs. He had to give a speech today presentation too. He was up even before the birds boiled their eggs for breakfast. So, a bacon sandwich and a cup of tea refreshed his brain.

 

Typical of my Son, last minute Charlie, he should have started this a couple of weeks ago. He did do his training of others and paperwork at work, but not his exam papers.

 

I’m not sure who was more anxious, me or him. I think me. When I have been for job interviews in the past, I never get nervous, but for my Son today, I was.

 

his area manager hasn’t passed anyone for the past 16 people, BW was number 17.

 

The phone rang, it was Hubs friend. No texts from BW, his interview was at ten. It was now half eleven then my friend called me to ask what we want for Christmas, haha, not an easy question to answer, especially in October.

 

Then a text, at last ten past mid-day.

Not from my Son.

Oh gosh, he’s failed. He must have. As now it’s two and he would have had a lunch break by now, so would have had chance to text me.

Not looking good. I shall let you know in my next blog.

 

After reading the news today I’m sickened by the horrendous shooting in America. Over fifty dead. One gun man, also killed thankfully. But fifty dead? How can anyone do such a thing? What is wrong with minds these days? The poor families in America. What suffering are they going through now? I wonder what the reason behind the shooting was? I just pray to God that the world will wake up and realise that killing each other does nothing for anyone. Heaven won’t welcome murderers, and if it does, I don’t want to go there.  If only these murderers could come back to earth, and say. Actually, we don’t go to the land of perfection after we have committed such crimes, but we are sent to hell and have to live forever there.

 

Over the past few days Canada and France have seen atrocities too. My heart hurts for you all.

 

My friend in India is still unwell. I haven’t heard from him in two days. I’m really concerned about him bless him. He’s been ill for a month now. The hospital has ran tests and they can’t find anything wrong with him. But looks like they have kept him in now. He’s such a good guy, and then there are evil people allowed to live. For a while, anyway. Until they are caught.

 

Someone asked me yesterday in a group I’m in. What does God look like? I gave my opinion, and it was kind of in a blog I wrote a couple of days ago called (The Meaning) But if God is like us, and I don’t think he is, then he will need one heck of a beauty cream for his lines. The stress humans put on him is awful. He must wonder, why on earth did he create us and where did he go wrong? Are we just experiments that are very faulty?

 

I didn’t expect to Chace plastic lids and hunt for metal bin lids today, but Chace and hunt I did.

We are seeing the ending of the hurricane that shaped people’s lives forever. My friend today on the phone said she really struggled with her grocery shopping today. Getting her basket on wheels to the car. Controlling where it went. Some trolley’s you pay for and to receive your coin back, you take them to their stations. Some are free and you know, the people were just dumping them. So, they were crashing into cars and so on. It’s back to what I was writing about above. An uncaring world. I’m all right Jack. So, stuff you all in other words. Well, we have wind, but it’s nothing like what other countries have had this year. We are blessed. We have to thank our lucky stars for our lives sometimes. Whilst others are grieving, including the gunman’s family surely today, we are safe. And I for one am grateful.

 

When I was young I loved the winds walking along the coasts of Northumberland, the smell of the burning icy cold salt and the bitter cold numbness against my face ending with a cup of coffee was a treat. I miss those walks. But I have my gift of my first love now and that will do me. When I used to walk along the sands or promenades, I never thought about anything like Hurricanes. Whether it was because we didn’t get the same kind of news or because they didn’t happen as much or as devastating, not sure. Now if it’s slightly windy or we have floods, I fear for others!

 

I found the plastic lid but not the metal one. I almost fell head over heal over my plant pots. In the wind I am so very much more blind than what I am when I can hear. At least I didn’t loss my Barings. I only found the plastic lid because I heard it jumping around but the metal one is heavier so not easy to find.

 

I have some work to do for my Husband. Lots of paper work and emails to send. So, I shall go for now, but I hope you are very safe and if you are, stay like that please?

 

 

No comments: